Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I still [heart] Bill

...despite his foibles, and despite that I'm a heterosexual male.


Two of my favorite snippets published on Huffington Post (among several):
  • Clinton on watching the World Cup Final in Berlin: "I'm totally psyched for this."
  • Clinton on the vote to go into Iraq: "I'm sick and tired of being told that if you voted for authorization you voted for the war. It was a mistake, and I would have made it, too....The administration did not shoot straight on the nuclear issue or on Saddam's supposed ties to Al Qaeda prior to 9/11."

It takes a big man to admit a mistake. Otherwise all very true, Bill. Very true. Including what you said about Karl.

3 Comments:

Blogger Binulatti said...

Or how about Bill on what it will take to defeat Hillary if/when she runs: "more votes".
Subtle, yet to the point.

Thu Sep 21, 10:20:00 AM PDT  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

Karl... Karl Marx?

Ha.

I too miss the Bill.

I think you'd like these newsy-news sites, kind of like celebrity gossip blogs for newshounds:

The Note

Romenesko's blog

I got hooked on 'em during the presidential election. But the Note totally befuddles me--the code they use is like pretty inpenetrable.

Thu Sep 21, 12:48:00 PM PDT  
Blogger non_seq said...

Hey, thanks binulatti and c'est!

I'll definitely check out those links...Romenesko's blog looked pretty good at first glance.

Fri Sep 22, 02:27:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home